Friday, October 24, 2014

"'Til I Kissed You" - Melody & Harmony

Here is the melody and harmony part to "'Til I Kissed You". I spent quite a bit of time on this one because certain parts were difficult for me to decipher. I think I got it right, but if anyone finds anything they believe to be incorrect, please leave me a comment.

Like some of their other tunes, the rhythm here is not meant to be followed precisely as the Everlys tend to lay behind the beat sometimes, etc. If you listen to the recording, you'll understand what I mean. Also the 8th-notes are swung on this tune and unfortunately I don't have a way to indicate that in the notation software I'm using. Please don't attempt to sing this with straight 8ths - you will sound like a robot. :)

This sheet does not show the full form of the song since certain parts of it are repeated. If you're looking for the full form, please refer back to the Chords & Lyrics sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment