Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"Cathy's Clown" - Melody & Harmony

Sorry for the multi-month delay in posting. The summer in Chicago has been amazing so I forced myself to limit my time in front of the computer. I also was just having a really hard time trying to nail down the harmony for "Cathy's Clown" and wanted some time to sit on it. There's only harmony on the chorus, and it's not very complicated, but I was having a very hard time deciphering the exact harmony notes. So, while I believe this to be pretty accurate I'm not 100% sure with this one. If you have any suggestions for corrections please leave a comment.

Also, the brothers tend to slide into a lot of the notes in this song, so listen for that in the recording. They also sometimes lay behind the beat, especially on the verse, which I didn't really indicate in the sheet music. This sheet doesn't have the full form of the song, as the chorus is the same each time. If you want the full form of the song, check out the Chords & Lyrics page.


No comments:

Post a Comment